Summer Golf Play Cancellation

Banner 4767bd5e 90bb 4513 b262 0dfdd69588a7

Evening Good Members, 


I sincerely apologize for the short notice but It is with deep regret that I have decided to cancel tomorrow, Saturday July 24th, summer golf play event at Waikoloa Village and next Saturday July 31st, at Mauna Lani event.  Because of the recent increases in active COVID 19 cases affecting our island and the variants making their progress, I feel that it is best for the safety of all members and their families that we cancel this event.  We will revisit our COVID policies and hope to resume events as soon as possible.  Thank you for your understanding.



Brandy Volpe

BIJGA President

COVID & Suspended Play

Due to the recent increase in COVID19 cases, the highly transmissible Delta variant, and the vulnerability of our unvaccinated juniors, all play has been suspended until appropriate safeguards and COVID-19 event guidelines are in place.  We consider the safety and health of everyone involved our number one priority.  We appreciate your patience.  Any general questions or concerns, please contact Brandy Volpe or Lisa Kawachi.  For COVID related questions, please contact Daniel Volpe.