This BIJGA event gives our members, families, and guests a chance to come together, unwind, fellowship, and enjoy a delicious dinner. There will be a program to follow which will include:
- Hilo Junior Match Play Champion Awards
- Farwell speeches from our Outgoing Senior Junior Golfers.
- A chance to see and hear our current junior members, as they introduce themselves, their school, and parents.
- Junior talent showcase (other than golf) if we're lucky.
- Most inspirational male and female "Player of the year" will be announced and awarded.
- An Award of appreciation that will be presented to one of our generous supporters.
- A video showing some of the year's Junior Golf highlights
- Current Junior member's dinner is paid for through their annual membership fee.
All current Junior Members dinner is paid for through their annual BIJGA membership fee. Contact Jeff Ng for more information.