Membership is open to all male and female juniors 18 and under. Age determination is the Junior's birthdate. One must create an account and complete the new 2021 BIJGA Enrollment registration online, via Golf Genius, before becoming an active member. The BIJGA Board of Directors reserves the right to make final decisions regarding membership issues. Annual membership is from January 1st to December 31.
Active Membership includes:
- Participation in our BIJGA tournaments and Club Play
- (1) paid for BIJGA Annual Banquet Dinner for the junior member*
- Hilo Muni players monthly card for the month of June, paid for the Arnie Asato Memorial Fund
*Due to the recent rapid spread of the COVID Delta Variant, our 2021 BIJGA Annual Banquet may be canceled. An announcement will be made soon.
Golf green fees and most Tournament/Club Plays will have entry fees to participate. Rates are significantly reduced, however, subsidized through the BIJGA and the various Golf Courses we play at.
To our members from the 2020 season, due to COVID-19 bringing our 2020 season to a halt, your membership dues will carry over from 2020 to 2021.
All others will be subject to our annual fee of $50.00 per junior, accessed online within the membership registration process.
Golf Genius Registration Portal HERE
1. If you have registered for 2020 Membership then you should already have your sign-in/register information. If you have forgotten then you’ll have to reset your password by selecting Forgot your password?
2. Once you have logged in, click on Pay for Membership. This will bring you to the next step.
3. You may see multiple selections for registration with the add cart selection. You will need to select Membership Renewal - Big Island Junior Golf Association - 2021 Enrollment Agreement, Consent, and Authorization by adding to cart.
4. On the top right of the page a Membership Programs Cart will be available with an item added to your cart. Click in the box.
5. You’ll notice there is a $0.00 fee for membership. You’ll then select Finish and you're all set.
6. The last thing you’ll need to do is sign COVID forms (BIJGA COVID-19 Event Policy and BIJGA COVID-19 Waiver) and turn them in by email to email@example.com or you may mail it to P.O. Box 5180 Hilo, HI. 96720.