This BIJGA event gives our members, families, and guests a chance to come together, unwind, fellowship, and enjoy a delicious dinner. There will be a program to follow which will include:
- Hilo Junior Match Play Champion Awards
- Farwell speeches from our Outgoing Senior Junior Golfers.
- A chance to see and hear our current junior members, as they introduce themselves, their school, and parents.
- Junior talent showcase (other than golf) if we're lucky.
- Most inspirational male and female "Player of the year" will be announced and awarded.
- An Award of appreciation that will be presented to one of our generous supporters.
- A video showing some of the year's Junior Golf highlights
- Current Junior member's dinner is paid for through their annual membership fee.
Contact Brandy Volpe for more information.